Wednesday, August 6, 2008

because you live

This morning I was told this thing:

I like to smile


Khairani wrote that in her book. I was about to disagree when I began to think back. Yes, I did like to smile. It seems like I have forgotten that.

She sees things differently. That's what I like about her. She sees me from a different point of view. People describes me as a loner. Someone who prefers to be alone instead of joining the crowd. Maybe I am. But she surprised me when she wrote that.

I talk and smile and laugh the most now when I was with her. She's like another way out that I just found. A way out from all the problems I have. I even become wilder when I was with her. I mean, look at our secret wild plan for my 16th. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have any guts to do that.

Thanks, Khairani, for retrieving my smiles and laughters back. You are a great friend:)

No comments: