Sunday, August 10, 2008

even better than the real thing

My friend posted this on MySpace this afternoon.

Buat blog,

Aku utarakan pendapat sendiri pun dimaki orang.


Di mana dia, kebebasan bersuara?

Di mana die, hak untuk bersuara?

-------

Sorry.
Kinda mad becaause people keep spamming on my blog

-_-"

Anyways, sorry to the BJ students who may or may not be offended by what I said. It wasn't meant for all of you. Besides, I don't know you people that much. If I do, maybe I'll come around to like you.
:)


|ruka


She was slammed after she posted her thoughts about SMKBJ. Well, I think she can write whatever she wants in her blog. Yes, that's right. Whatever. I mean, that's her blog. Suka hati dia la if she wants to bitch about anything around her. If you don't like it, then have your own blog and you can bitch about her yourself.
Tak payah la nak buat kecoh kat blog die plak.

No comments: