Tuesday, August 26, 2008

sometimes a fantasy

I have always adore boy-girl best friends. People say boys and girls can never be just good friends. But I believe they can.

In school, I really enjoy watching these two best friends. They look so good together. So perfect. Like Lucas and Haley. They are always there for each other - giving supports, giving hopes, keeping each other's dreams alive. And they are a he and a she. Even their names rhyme. F and F. But I won't mention their names here.

He is one of the most famous boys in school. He melts many girls' heart. Even the best lookings' and the most populars'. He has a good heart, and a good look. He is a very fun boy. Charming, naughty, thoughtful. He isn't afraid to make fun of himself. And that's very good.

In the opposite, she is just a girl-next-door. One that we can usually find among others. She is friendly, helpful, thoughtful, funny and quiet. She loves to smile and she loves to laugh. And she is a good listener.

They are both different from the outside. But somehow they found similarities in each other's heart, and that similarities became a very strong bond that ties them together.

Although I just watch them from afar, but I feel like I've known them forever. I can see how much they understand each other, how much they need each other, how much they love each other, how comfortable they are with each other, how much they belong to each other. I can feel it in my heart.

People say opposite attracts. Now I have a really good reason to believe them.

1 comment:

Keev said...

Who is this?
tell me tell me tell me!