Friday, September 5, 2008

so simple

Usually I spend my 31st August morning watching the parade. However, unlike the past years, I spent this year's at One Utama. My Mom was searching for a flower at Jusco. And so, after we're done with the shopping (my Mom didn't found her flower), we stopped at McDonald's for ice-creams. My Kakngah mentioned earlier they got a promotion for the Sundae ice-cream since it's Merdeka, so the ice-cream's cheaper that day. So we bought one. The chocolate flavour. Then my Dad came. He asked us to buy another one. So Kakngah bought the same chocolate flavour and the ChocoTop ice-cream for Mom (she suddenly feels like eating it). Then, Dad said he wanted the raspberry one. Since Kakngah already paid, he bought the ice-cream himself.

So there we were on the National Day, eating ice-creams (which cost us over RM8) at McDonald's. What a joyful morning:)

No comments: