Friday, March 13, 2009

thank me for hating you

Have you ever met someone you really hate that you can't stand being with that person even for just 5 seconds? I did.

There's this guard here at IJN who is very very very irritating. I keep hating him more each time I see him. He guards the lifts here so whether I like or not I have to face him each time I come here

The first time I met him, I didn't hate him like I do now. I thought he was nice because he push all the buttons and stop the lifts for us. But then, he started to annoy me each time I see him. The thing that made me really really pissed off is when one calm evening, I went down to the ground floor to go to surau. But when we wanted to go upstairs again, he smiled sweetly at us and asked, "Nak tengok siape puan?". We were like, puan? Can't he see? I'm barely 17 and my Kaklong'd just turned 23 last November, and he called us puan? So we told him we're seeing our dad. And then after several other questions from him, he said, "Mintak maaf ye, waktu melawat dah habis. Pukul 6 baru boleh naik,". That really pissed me off. I mean, he knows us, for God's sake! At that very moment, my anger towards him membara and couldn't be hidden. I stood there with my superangry face and I couldn't even look at his face. I felt like using all my black belt skills and kick him with all my strength and energy.

And then he did it again. I was with my Kaklong and Kakngah. We were waiting downstairs for the waktu melawat because we just didn't want to argue with him again. So when we were entering the lift, he was standing about 55cm from me. I, as usual, made an annoyed face and didn't even look at him. And he, irritatingly, said in a low voice, "Masamnye muke. Senyum la sikit." Can you imagine he said that to me? He just made me more pissed off than ever.

Now, every single time I look at him, I have to try so hard to control my temper. I talked to Kaklong about how should we do to kick him out from IJN. I told her we are the Adik-Beradik Hentam (you'll know what I mean if you watch The Mighty Ducks), let's bash him up, or burn up his house. Then she said, "Ikat die, lepas tu letak kerengga kat badan."

Now, right now, he's right over there at the lifts, and I am gathering my strength not to go to him and kick his butt into the lift and make it stuck for the whole month.

No comments: