Wednesday, February 10, 2010

let your imagination soar

I can't play piano.

Since I was little, I always told my mom I want to learn to play piano. But she said it isn't really necessary. Besides piano classes are not cheap. So she never sent me.

Since I was little, people always look at my fingers and asked whether I play piano. My fingers are long alright, but I don't play piano. What is it about these people who thinks everyone who have long fingers play piano?

Since I was little, I always look at people who can play piano very well with envy. I wish I can play like them too.

Since I was little, since I can't play piano, I always air-pianoing. It's fun. Listening to songs like Canon in D and pretend you can play for real. Like what I did during SPM. I was staring at my paper, trying to remember the answer for the question I was stuck at, with Niji in my head. So I started air-pianoing, so hard, that perhaps the pengawas might think I can really play. Haha.

Maybe this sounds sad. But I really had a good time. You should try :)

2 comments:

dygmaynie said...

I've always wanted to play piano too :( And violin. Sigh.

NiNJa / NiNi said...

its not sad shida..
its amazing..
i always play air guitar when ever im bored.. hahaha..