Thursday, March 6, 2008

pilot

I have never been a friendly person. I am not a people person. Whenever I'm alone, I spend my time doing things on my own; like writing. So, hearing people calling me arrogant is normal; very normal, although I am not. (Wait, don't get me wrong. I do have friends and best friends.)

I don't really know how to talk to a stranger/outsider, or at least, how to start a conversation. People might find it boring to be with me, which is the main reason why I am not the It Girl of the school. Well, I don't really mind.

Nobody knows the people behind the name Shahida. I mean, the real Shahida. What does she loves to do? When is her favourite day? What are her dreams? Who does she loves? Nobody knows the real answer. Even my own mother. Even my best friends.

Introducing myself right now might be a problem. Because I always have problems introducing myself. So, if you want to know and befriend me, just say hi, and ask me about myself later. I'll answer your questions. Here's the hint on how to start a conversation with me; talk about music.

No comments: