Monday, April 14, 2008

don't dream it's over

I have to choose again. Sigh.

You see, I love football. It is an addictive sport. Seriously. Like many others, I like EPL the most. And, Chelsea is my favourite team. However, I'm not talking about Chelsea today. It's about two other teams I like - Arsenal and Liverpool.

Several days ago, they competed against each other in the Champions League semi-finals. And I don't know which team should I support. And finally, I decided to support The Reds. And I don't actually know why. Maybe because I hate Arsene Wenger.

In the end, Liverpool won the match. But I didn't feel happy. I felt bad and guilty. You see, although I supported them, my favourite player is Cesc Fabregas though. And, after the match ended, I saw his face - his face of frustration, and I felt terrible. Well, I don't know what to say. I thought I chose the wrong team. Sigh.

Sorry, Fabregas. Well, it's football. Somebody has to lose.

Photobucket

No comments: