Saturday, May 24, 2008

all these things i've done

I'm sorry for ignoring you these past few weeks.
I'm sorry for not bothering to say hi to you.
I'm sorry for letting my anger towards him and Mayo out at you.
I'm sorry for being jealous at you and her.
I'm sorry for behaving like a stranger at you.
I'm sorry for getting mad at you when you were with them.
I'm sorry for acting like a child.
I'm sorry for annoying you and getting annoyed by you.
I'm sorry for being very vulnerable and easily hurt.
I'm sorry for wanting you to change for me.
I'm sorry for not being there for you.
I'm sorry for avoiding you.
I'm sorry for not behaving like your best friend.
I'm sorry for wanting to look good, in fact better than you in front of the love of your life.
I'm sorry for still liking him.
I'm sorry for crying alone about what you did to me and what I did to you.
I'm sorry for not telling you about my frustrations towards him.
I'm sorry for not trusting you to keep my secrets safe.
I'm sorry for thinking you will never understand my problems.
I'm sorry for wondering whether we should continue being best friends.
I'm sorry, Edy.
I'm sorry for everything.

No comments: