Tuesday, July 15, 2008

happily never after

Best friends are supposed to protect each other from their fears, or at least from dangers.
Best friends are supposed to share their every feelings, or at least take care of their hearts.
Best friends are supposed to always be willing to listen, or at least provide shoulders to cry on.

My heart and mouth itch to tell her every little detail of my life - from my greatest fears to happiest moments, from my worst enemy to my biggest crush and from the things I hate most to things I love most. That should be a problem now since we aren't on speaking term. I am hurt every time I hear her laughs with her so-called-new-best-friend. I should be there with her, I should be the one hearing all her stories. She shouldn't have replaced me so easily.

I think I'm done with her alright.

No comments: