Wednesday, August 13, 2008

lights up

Several days ago, I had a crappy dream where the main characters are Dayang and me. It was very crappy I can't stop laughing after I woke up.

I dreamed we're grown-ups, and are already married. But I don't know who our husbands are because it was blurry. We are still best friends, better than ever, and she lives here in KL. Dayang just had her first baby, while I just got married for several months. However, things are not as good as it seems. She had problems in her marriage life and always had arguments with her husband. Therefore, she asked me to take care of her baby for her. As a best friend, I happily accepted the baby in my life. Dayang and her husband finally decided to file for divorce.
Oh, poor baby.
Meanwhile, my marriage life then went on the rocks, too. I remembered when my husband and I argue, the baby will cry.

I don't know what is the ending of the dream because then I heard my sister's voice.
"Adik, bangun semayang Subuh.."

Hampeh punye kak ngah.

1 comment:

Nadiah Shah said...

shida, ko kawen dgn saper?
XD