Wednesday, September 10, 2008

meet you there someday

My friend lost her mother yesterday. Yeah, that's right. Her mother was murdered.

It's hard to believe it was Puteri. The girl I used to hate, but then became the girl I cherish the most. I can't imagine what's going on her mind right. Or her heart. I can't imagine what does she feels right now. And I can't imagine what lies for her in the future.

Yesterday when I saw the news, I can't believe my eyes it was her who was crying her heart out. I've never seen her like that. So inconsolable, so terrified, so fragile. But this morning the newspapers forced me to believe it. Her face, her hometown, her name(although was wrongly spelled), her age. They all match.

It was sahur when her mother got killed by those scumbags. I wonder how will she go through sahurs after this. And the Hari Raya. I wonder if she'd hate Indonesians now. I wonder if she's hate her house now. I wonder how will she go to school after this. I bet she'd be recognized as 'the girl whose mother was killed'. I wonder if she'd hate that. I wonder whether she will continue to cry. I wonder if she blamed herself for the tragedy. I wonder how she will see life now.

To Puteri Noor Aqilah's mother, Raja Noriana Raja Ahmad. Al-Fatihah.

4 comments:

NiNJa / NiNi said...

wow !!
wait.. true story???
if yes..
my condolences..

al-fatihah..

鞋子 said...

omg! realy??
i cant bliv that..
omg omg omg omg omg

Keev said...

omg..so sad..u noe her ah?:
:( rip

Shahida said...

yea, she's my friend. it's been a year since i last met her:(