Monday, September 8, 2008

tears and rain

One of the best, that's what I call it.
Just like everybody else, I have crushes. And among them all, I shared one of the best moments in my life with someone I met four years ago and fell for him all over again last year.

It was just an ordinary Thursday afternoon when I was walking to my car from the Living Skills workshop. There were so many people at the gate. I was holding my file on my left hand. After I managed to push my way from the throngs of people, I felt someone accidentally bumped into my left arm from the back. Feeling very helpless and thoughtless, I dropped my file. I stared at it without any feelings of anger. Just disappointed that I had to pick it up. Then I remembered the person who bumped into me. I glanced at him, and was surprised. My crush was standing right in front of me with a guilty look with a smile on his face. We stared at each other, and continued doing it for several seconds. Then I realized I haven't pick up my poor file yet. So I squatted down to pick it up, which he also did, only faster. He picked my file up so sweetly, so charmingly, so manly, so gracefully, and handed it to me with such a dazzling smile and gentle eyes. He then quietly whispered "Sorry," to me. I, whom was melting head to toe (most notably heart), smiled back and said "Takpe,". I swear I was adding "Buat la lagi," in my head. He continued to smile for another two seconds before walking back to his friends, while I floated to my car..

1 comment:

idzwan_phoenix said...

wow, i'm so very honored..promoted from a stranger to a partner-in-crime..wat crime r planning on to do??continuing our obsession with one tree hill??or believing we can make a different thro our writing??thanx a lot n all the best