Monday, September 15, 2008

littlest thing

When I was in Form 2, I got to know a really annoying boy in Taekwondo class. I never knew his existence before that. But we became close after that.

At first, I just call him by his name. But then, after I start calling my other super cute boy-friend Teddy Bear, he started to call me Little Bear. I was confused actually because I am NOT little, but in fact I am so tall. I never got mad at him though. That's how our nicknames were born. Little Bear and Kecik (because he was so kecik back then).

We was very close. He always annoys me whenever he sees me. We keep on arguing even on small things. In Taekwondo class, I always grab the chance to torture and bully him since I am more senior than him. However, my plans backfired because his friends always help him and in the end, I was the one who had been embarrassed. Jahat punya Kecik. Tak padan dengan kecik.

Now it's been two years. He still annoys me now although we rarely meet. He still manage to find ways to embarrass me. He still makes me laugh. But now, he is TALL. And today, 15th September 2008, is his birthday!

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY! Let us be good friends forever, okay?
:D


PS, Wahai Kecik, kenape kau lagi tinggi dari aku sekarang?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thx for the blog okey..
sgt2 excited...
hehe5..
sorry ar slame nie x tegur ko..
aku buzy ar..
aku buzy ngan fly aku..
and aku segan nak tegur..
apehal2..
thx...
very2 much...