Sunday, September 14, 2008

love pushes us around

Just now I remembered one of my Sivik teacher's tasks for us early this year - he asked us to draw our favourite animal. I had problems thinking of what mine is because I don't think I have one. But then I remember Mayo said mine is sure an extraordinary one since I'm a dreamer. Thanks to her, I knew what is my favourite animal. So I began to draw a Pegasus. I chose to draw a Pegasus because it doesn't exist in reality. A Pegasus only lives in someone's dreams, and dreams is what I live in.

I drew a Pegasus instead of a unicorn because Pegasuses have wings. And since I was little, my favourite dream is to have a wing, so that I can fly:)

1 comment:

idzwan_phoenix said...

i'll draw a phoenix..
it's a sign of new hope..every time it gets older, it'll be burn i hude fire only to be reborn from the ash..God knows how much i need hope.