Tuesday, November 18, 2008

near wild heaven

There's this boy in school that I have my eyes laid on since early this year. And for the first time, I want to tell the world about this boy because he isn't like other boys I've liked. He is different, and I don't mind about it.

He is young. Younger than me. I know what you're thinking, and I don't mind. He is a little shorter than me. But to me, he is tall enough to make me feel safe when he's around me. And I don't mind about his height. I don't mind at all.

I really like his smile. His smile isn't like big grins we've always seen. He has a simple smile, very simple. But when he smiles, it's like the world is smiling along. I remember one time, I was really down. Everything was wrong and nothing was right. I felt very alone. And then I saw his smile. In a crowd of people, I saw him, smiling. I saw his smile and I felt safe. It's like his smile told me, everything's gonna be okay. Just be brave and face it all, and everything's gonna be just fine.

To be really honest, I don't even know his name. Sometimes I call him Pretty Boy, sometimes I call him Mysterio, but most of the times, I see him from afar and I'll just smile and said to myself, "Aah, that's the boy,". Yea, I don't know his name. And I don't even want to know. I just want it to remain as a mystery. But you see, I really like to describe him. Whenever someone asks me which one is him, I'll just said, "Oh, he's the boy who wears the black leather-like rectangle sling bag, he has a short not-too-curly hair, he comes nearly-late to school everyday, around 7.18 am, he lives in the area behind my house, and he's in 3B." That's it.

Once in Tuesday, the Chemistry class got cancelled. So I coughtextedcough my Mom to come picked me up. But then I waited and waited and my Dad didn't show up. After about 10 minutes, I decided to wait for another few more minutes. If my Dad still hasn't show up, I'll walk. And that's when the exciting thing happened. I saw the boy with his friends walking home. At that moment, I decided to be a stalker and walked home behind them. Usually I'd walk with somebody at least halfway to house because I am afraid to walk alone especially long after the school ended. But when I was walking behind them, I felt safe. Although I wasn't really walking with them, it's like somebody was watching after me. I know it sounds funny and absurd, but it's true. (But God, they walked so fast! It was such a tiresome trying to catch up with them!)

And apart from that day, there was this exciting week. Every single day in that week, we arrived at almost the exact same time. I can't describe how broad my smiles were at that week:)

There is another thing I like about him - his back. Since he walks fast and I like to stroll, I always ended up walking behind him. And I like watching his back. Although he doesn't have a big broad body, his back is very, I don't know, handsome. Haha.

Actually, I've waited for such a long long time to make an official announcement about how much I like this boy to Dayang (although several people already knew it). However, every time I logged on she's off and every time she logged on I'm off. I decided I can't wait any longer and so I'm telling the world now, I really like this Mysterio. So guys, stay away from him! :D

3 comments:

k said...

oMGOSH. there is a possibility we have a crush on the same person! my crush is in 3b tooooo, :D

does your crush wear glasses?

Shahida said...

nope. does yours?
OMG OMG:0

dygmaynie said...

haha :) you don't have to wait any longer darling :D