Monday, June 29, 2009

this post is dedicated to Nicholas Keevan Fox

The young man who just wanted to give Megan Fox a rose will get a second chance to do so. Fox was touched by the footage of Harvey, a London schoolboy, looking crestfallen when she walked straight past him on the red carpet recently.

Harvey Kindlon, 11, who spells his name "Harvii" on Facebook, has been offered a trip to Los Angeles to meet her. When Fox learned of the incident, she blamed it on the glare of flash bulbs, saying she did not see the boy. "I'm sorry, sweet boy. I would never do that to you and I would gladly accept your rose if I see you again.... The paparazzi would not let you to me. I'm so embarrassed," she lamented. A Canadian who reportedly tracked down Harvey on the networking site will also be rewarded - with $5,000.


Provided by: Philippa Bourke / Splash News

2 comments:

Keev said...

CAPUB overweight boy!
ish. unfair.

Shahida said...

jealous la you. at least he listened to his heart (: