Sunday, July 25, 2010

satu lapan

I had the best birthday celebration last year, although it was super tiring and I almost lost my voice that day. So compared to that one, this year's is pretty quiet. It's still enjoyable though.

My first ありがとう will go to Nadiahoho who was the first to text at 11 pm. To us it's already 12 am, since we follow Japan time. Haha! :P
The lyrics were pretty. I can follow you and Jin c-ing after this! :D


The next ありがとうs are for Abang, Nini, Nico and Azeem who sent simple but sweet (or in Nico's, full of inside jokes :P) texts.
I still remember waking up at around 12.40 am last year to your excited scream, Nini :D

Of course not forgetting Daeyang (yes, that's how your name is spelled in my phone. Hehe) who sent a long audio message. Never before had I received any audio messages. ありがとう honey!
I want your present but I still want Lucifer! :P


Last but not least, tons of ありがとうs to my best buddy in A-Forum, Anne who made a gorgeous banner for me. That's an awesome gift. I looove youu! :)
I'm still a cyan, so wait for me!




I wanted to make this short, so for those whose name I left, your wishes are still very much appreciated :)

5 comments:

dygmaynie said...

Daeyang? As in Bae + Dayang? :D I wuv it! xD

"I still want Lucifer!" <-- now that sounds so wrong xD

ps - i don't read japanese T.T

Nadiah bt Mohd Shah said...

c-ing? cover nampak :D baik awk ckp terus trg, klu tak, taknak bwk. haha.

Shahida said...

Dyg: It's Dayang + Taeyang. See, I'm nice enough to do that xD

Nadiah: Kena la cover. Blog ni abang kite and kawan2 die baca :P

dygmaynie said...

Wooohoo! You should gabung our full name! Dong Daeyang Zuriah! XD

Shahida said...

Dong? His family name is Dong? That's, uh, funny xD

Dong only suits Donghae!