Friday, January 23, 2009

Jangan Bunuh Katak Itu

Last Friday morning we 5 Amanahians all became The Katak Killers (hey guys, can you please find some other names? I hate the way hians sounds :/ ). Haha. Once we get inside the lab, everyone became super excited to rip open the frogs' chest and immediately became perasan after putting on the lab coats:P

ATT: I didn't kill the katak nor did I do anything to hurt the poor froggie. I am such an animal lover, I don't have the heart to cut open its chest:D


Say hello to Froggie, Froggina and Froggie & Froggina Jrs:D



Snap snap snap!











Killin' em















The End


4 comments:

dygmaynie said...

Hohoh. My class bedah katak last year. Why everyone bedah katak this year? I didn't kill the katak too! I almost cried!

Nadiah Shah said...

i can smell the smell of the katak by just looking at the pic xDD

Shahida said...

Dyg > actually patut bedah last year, but we were running out time. x sempat. so this year baru bedah.
yea, SAVE THE KATAK!

Nadiah > seriously i didn't smell anything:P

NiNJa / NiNi said...

hehhehe..
wow tat was THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

hehhehehe...