Saturday, July 25, 2009

17

I finally turned 17 today. Alhamdulillah.

This year is so much different from last year. This year I became a person that I know I would be proud of in the next 30 years. I grew up, and I have matured. Therefore, I'd like to thank the people who have played such important roles in making me a better person today. I also would like to thank:

Mi, for singing for me yesterday and this morning. Thanks also for being such a considerate mother and returned home before my birthday arrives. I love you, golden mommy (:

Nadiah, for sending me two texts wishing me a happy birthday. Thanks also for calling me one and half hour earlier to wish me because you were sleepy. I love you, honey (:

Dayang, for texting me minutes after 12 o'clock (according to my phone). Thanks for saving a few cents to text me. I know how poor you are. Haha. I love you, honey (:

Nico, for wishing me twice, a day earlier. Thanks also for texting me this morning. I love you, HSBC (:

Shoba, for wishing me a day earlier. Thanks also for giving me a nice hug. I love you, deskmate (:

Darwin, for wishing me shy-shy-catly a day earlier. I will never forget how you said it. I love you, class mascot (:

Nini, for calling me, screamed my name and wished me in the middle of the night. Thanks also for giving me a kiss on the cheek yesterday, and for giving me hugs today. I love you, honey (:

Aisy, for texting me twice. Thanks also for screaming Happy Birthday very loudly this morning. We're SO 17! I love you, Aisiyah (:

Sheela, for texting me this morning. Thanks also for being concerned at me these past few days. I love you, buddy (:

M, for remembering my birthday and wishing me this morning. Thanks also for working hard for the tarik tali competition. Second place is still awesome, man. I love you, buddy (:

Abang, for texting me at almost the exact same time as last year. Thanks also for being the most wonderful abang I could ever asked for. I love you, big brother (:

Kaklong, for texting me quite late for a sister. Haha. Thanks also for introducing me to Arashi nine years ago. I love you, big sister (:

Lukman, for being so happy to get my muffins yet so guilty for being the one who's receiving a gift. Haha. Thanks for still wishing me although you just found out it this afternoon. Thanks also for always helping me and making me laugh during Taekwondo. I love you, awesome friend (:

Daia, for texting me once I got home padahal I spent almost the whole morning with her. Haha. Thanks also for remembering and for being such a great captain. I love you, kawan lama (:

Kakngah, for wishing me on Facebook. Whaatt la -_-" Thanks also for letting me watch Niji for the first ever time. I love you, KakngahP (:

Azeem, for remembering my birthday and texting me. Thanks also for being my "biggest fan". I really had fun with you in the SR room last Thursday. I love you, Adam (:

Persona, for BEING THE OVERALL CHAMPION! You made my day. Tak sia sia I ran around covered with flour screaming and cheering until I almost lost my voice. I love you, team (:

To the others whom wished me as well but I did not mention here (it's either I had forgotten or I just want to make it shorter:P) , I thank you, too. I had a blast on this year's birthday. I love you guys with alll my heart (:

5 comments:

dygmaynie said...

Haha. Good to know that you remember how broke I am, like always =D

Nadiah Shah said...

i love you too honey! hope we can stay close like this forever!! kte wish bg pihak akanishi n kattun!

Shahida said...

Dyg, I will never forget how miskin you always are:D

Shahida said...

Sure. Kalau arashi dtg malaysia buat konsert awakla the first person kite serbu nak lompat2:D

NiNJa / NiNi said...

hehe..
i m know for my hugs and kisses..
im glab to be the one who scremed your name in the middle of the night..

:D